The Ballistic Advantage 5.56 chambered 16 inch Pencil Profile Carbine Modern Series Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish and QPQ coated M4 feed ramp extension.
All NFA/ATF Rules Apply
- Length: 16″
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Profile: Pencil
- Finish: QPQ Corrosion Resistant
- Gas System Length: Mid-Length
- Gas Block Journal: .625″
- Twist Rate: 1:7 inches
- Muzzle: 1/2×28 Threaded
- Weight: 23oz
Guaranteed to Perform
Ballistic Advantage is committed to providing products that meet, or exceed, the expectations of our most discerning customers. We stand behind that commitment. From the moment you unwrap one of our barrels, as you configure it with your receivers and handguards, and as you fire it on the range or in the field, Ballistic Advantage wants you to experience the unique elegance and uncompromising quality that they craft into every one of their barrels.
Ballistic Advantage also stands behind their commitment to performance. All Ballistic Advantage barrels are guaranteed to give sub Minute of Angle (MOA) accuracy with match grade ammunition.
If you are not completely satisfied with the form, finish, and fit of any of the Ballistic Advantage barrels, please call one of their customer service reps at 407-739-7664 to discuss your concerns. If you find your BA barrel is not performing at the high standard of sub MOA accuracy, please first consult their “Troubleshooting Guide” on their website. If you need further assistance give them a call at 407-739-7664. Usually the Ballistic Advantage armorers are able to resolve any issues over the phone. If the issues are not resolved we will ask that the barrel be sent to us for inspection. Ballistic Advantage will either correct the problem or replace the barrel, or if the customer prefers, Ballistic Advantage will reimburse the purchase price of the barrel.
1. Ballistic Advantage defines sub MOA as a group size of 1 inch or under at 100 yards with a 3 shot magazine fed group, or 5 shot single loaded group.
2. The customer is responsible for the initial return shipping costs of the barrel. If any defects are found, BA will reimburse the shipping costs and either replace or refund the original purchase price of the barrel.