This AR-15 80% forged lower receiver is precision machined in house from hi grade 7075 forgings to milspec standards, tumble deburred, bead blast finished, then Mil 8625 Type III, Class 2 anodized; making it compatible with most mil spec M16/M4 uppers and features a broached mag well. All that is left to do is machine the fire control pocket, for the trigger group and drill a few holes. Once complete you will have a fully functional AR-15 lower.
- This is not a completed receiver and still requires machining to be done in order to have an operational firearm.
- NO FFL is required for purchase, item can be shipped directly to your home.
- As determined by the firearms technology branch of the ATF, this lower receiver is not classified as a “firearm” as defined by the GCA of 1968.
- Customer is responsible for compliance with local state and federal regulations regarding any products sold on our website.
- Our lowers have been found to be compatible with most jigs made for finishing forged style lowers, such as Tactical Machining’s, etc.