In stock (can be backordered)
The new Fortis Hammer™ charging handle stays true to our brand. Fortis engineers, designs, & develop military grade accessories that look good and functions great. Tested and evaluated by the 3 Gun community, then put to the test by people in the military and law enforcement community. Fortis continuously refined their design and came up with the Hammer™. So charge your rifle by dropping the Hammer™ and go!
Introducing Fortis’ black teflon finish. The slick finish is smooth and gives the already durable charging handle a unique finish that’s not common in the market today.
- Machined from 7075 T6 Billet aluminum
- The robust design as well as aggressive serrations on the latch and body support use with either shooting gloves or without
- Redesigned the back stop for the latch, so stress is taken off the roll pin
- Finished in Nickelene™: Rockwell hardness – 45C, low co-efficient of friction, excellent lubricity characteristics
- 1.5 oz – durable, yet extremely light
**The finish isn’t a true black anodized color. It’s a nickel teflon and has metallic grey properties. It’s darker than gunmetal grey, yet not a true black.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.