Available on backorder
- M16 Full Auto Style for increased mass and lock time.
- Our new BCG is precision machined from 8620 Steel with a shot peened bolt manufactured from Carpenter 158 and Magnetically Particle Inspected.
The entire carrier assembly is NiB, Electroless Nickel Boron coated with the patented, advanced UCT EXO process, unlike standard NiB coatings.
This offers extreme lubricity with a friction coefficent of .02 and surface hardness of 82-85 Rockwell C.
- The carriers patent pending design features unique shrouded and forward facing gas ports that have also been re sized so that gas is vented differently to a standard carrier. This results in a system that runs flatter with a smoother energy pulse.
- In addition the system also runs cooler and cleaner, there is also less pressurization of the upper receiver when running a suppressed barrel.
- The flared boss at the tail of the carrier enhances the BCG’s lock position within the upper and makes it more consistent, resulting in an accuracy improvement.
All critical dimensions are hard turned / ground after heat treat and the bore of the carrier and gas key have been hard chrome lined for the best possible wear resistance.
- All E-BCG’s feature the LANTAC CP-R360 patent pending domed cam pin that is machined from 17-4PH Stainless Steel and hardened to H900 condition (45RC approx).
- The ultra smooth head reduces wear within the upper receiver.
- The BCG’s 11.7oz weight helps to increase lock time and smoother operation.
- Gas keys are properly staked at four points and only grade 8 fasteners are used in assembly.
- The E-BCG’s forward porting and unique shape assist in reducing pressurization inside the upper receiver that can be caused by short barrel rifles running suppressors.
- However, it should be noted that the E-BCG is not a complete solution for this issue and all rifles are different. ‘Over Gassed’ guns will suffer to a larger extent from this problem.
- Weight 11.7oz
- Forward Porting, enlarged vents.
- Balanced flared boss.
- 8620 Carrier, Heat Treated, Hard Turned, Chrome Lined
- MPI Carpenter 158 Bolt, Shot Peened, Hard Turned / Ground.
- NiB UCT EXO Coating.
- CP-R360 Domed Cam Pin
- Mil-Spec Gas Rings
- Mil-Spec Staked Gas Key
- Grade 8 Hardened Fasteners
- All Hard Chrome surfaces are to MIL-STD-171 184.108.40.206
- Shot Peening is conducted with S110 shot, Established by Almen Gage A-2 strip .006 -.008
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
This product is manufactured in the USA by LANTAC USA LLC for sale within the USA only.
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.