Out of stock
The Daniel Defense M4A1 Upper Receiver Group features the M4A1 Rail Interface System (RIS II), which has been in use by US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) for the SOPMOD II Weapons System since 2005. This two-piece, free-floating rail system allows the mounting of devices like a M203 grenade launcher without influencing the barrels harmonics, eliminating problems like wandering point of impact that plagued other mounting designs. The two-piece design also allows for partial disassembly of the rail to aid in cleaning around barrel without completely removing the entire rail system. The weight of anything attached to the RISII rail system is fully supported by a sturdy bolt-up system, using 6 grade 8 bolts, leaving the barrel completely free floating for best possible accuracy and dependability. The M4A1 features a 14.5” Cold Hammer Forged M4 Profile barrel with a permanently attached Daniel Defense Improved Flash Suppressor to meet the NFA required 16” length. Daniel Defense complete upper receiver groups come complete with bolt carrier group and charging handle.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 14.5″ M4 Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Extended Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished, pinned and welded to Barrel
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense M4A1 Rail Interface System (RIS) II, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized FDE
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels Made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
Once this part is assembled into a complete firearm, it becomes a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure they comply with all NFA rules and applicable laws.
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.