MFR™ XL 10.0 (M-LOK®) RAIL
The MFR XL Rail Systems from Daniel Defense utilize the M-LOK attachment system for incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. M-LOK attachment points are located along 7 positions on the rail and feature an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top. Its sleek bolt-up system increases strength and allows for easy installation. The increased internal diameter gives the operator the ability to attach a suppressor and have the proper clearance needed for installation. Anti-rotation tabs come standard for ease of installation and alignment. The MFR can be used with a pinned low-profile gas block on pistol, carbine, mid-length or rifle length gas systems.
- Light Weight Free Floating Barrel Design
- Steel Barrel Nut
- Uninterrupted Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny Upper Rail
- M-LOK attachments on the side and bottom
- Patented Bolt-Up Mounting System
- 1.61″ internal diameter designed for use with suppressor
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight of Rail = 7.05 oz
- Weight Installed = 9.95 oz (with Mounting Hardware)
- Made in the USA!
Bolt-Up System Barrel Nut Wrench (Supplied)
Allen Wrench (Supplied)
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.