- Convenient drop in kit contains everything you need (except the lower receiver) to complete an AR-15 Rifle build.
- This Rifle Completion Kit gives you a savings of $50.00 with all the combined products purchased as the kit.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Forged 7075 T6 aluminum upper receiver, 15” Lo-Pro Slope Nose (LPSN15) Quad Rail with “True Fit Technology™,” 16” 4150 chrome lined, 1:8 twist, button rifled, M4 extension/M4 feed ramps with mid length gas systems and lo-pro gas block. M16 bolt carrier group – black phosphate, chrome lined. Ambidextrous Battle Latch Charging Handle Assembly (ABL/CHA). FATman Hex Brake and the A.R.M.S. 71L Flip Up sight set.
- Mil Spec Tube Assembly (Kit Includes 6 position buffer tube; Spring; Buffer; Lock ring; Latch Plate) The Mission First Tactical Battlelink Utility Stock is the evolution of battlefield technology. Manufactured using a specially developed Military Grade reinforced, super tough polyamide, and with advances in materials, this allows for an unsurpassed weight to strength ratio and results in a stock that is lighter and stronger than anything similar currently on the market. Putting the stock to your shoulder is the foundation of any stock. Holding true to the basics while adding functionality was our goal. With heavy input from operators from all spectrums we saw the need to make a stock that adapts to the users demands. This stock adapts and changes to your environment or operational needs, from storing additional items to utilizing custom accessory mounts and is able to accept any type of sling configuration. There are three sling slot options and two quick detach mounts, forward and rear, and the cage offers multiple hand hold options. MFT’s accessories can easily be mounted Utilizing the sling slots and accessory rails, this includes Garmin 401 Mounts or a adjustable cheek piece. Taken as a whole, this makes our stock superior in today’s AR accessories market. BUS Features and Functions • Slide-on replacement for original collapsible butt stock. • Angled non-slip buttpad allows faster presentation, even with body armor. • Pivoting rear accessed large and watertight storage compartment • Customizable foam storage block with quick access tab diminishes rattle • Quick Detach Sling mounting points (2) are positioned for optimum usage • Upper section provides enhanced cheek weld • Patent Pending • Made in the USA
- The newly revised Phase 5™ Winter Trigger Guard (WTG™) is Billet Aluminum and aggressively styled, but creates more space in the trigger area, a useful feature when wearing gloves or when running other components like the Extended Bolt Release V1 or EBRv2. The WTG™ combines form and function.
- The lower parts kit includes everything needed to build a complete a lower receiver. All parts are made to standard military specs.
|Dimensions||30.5 × 9 × 4 in|