In stock (can be backordered)
The PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE is a 30-round 5.56×45 NATO (.223 Remington) AR15/M4 compatible magazine that offers a cost competitive upgrade from the aluminum USGI. It features an impact resistant polymer construction, easy to disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction, resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance, and an anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability.
The GEN M2 MOE is identical in form and function to the older model PMAG except that the Impact/Dust Cover is now sold as the GEN M3 MOE. Made in U.S.A.
* Customer is responsible for compliance with local state and federal regulations regarding any products sold on our website.
** Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 10% restocking fee
States with applied magazine restrictions
Below is a list of states with laws that have restrictions on firearm magazines. Please check your State, County and Local laws for the most up to date restrictions.
California – 10 rounds or less unless you have a High Capacity Magazine Permit.
Colorado – 15 rounds or less
Hawaii – 10 rounds or less
- Aurora – 15 rounds or less
- Chicago – 12 rounds or less
- Cicero – 15 rounds or less
- Franklin Park – 16 rounds or less
- Oak Park – 10 rounds or less
- Riverdale – 35 rounds or less of centerfire
- South Bend – 15 rounds or less
- Wichita – 20 rounds or less
Massachusetts – 10 rounds or less
Maryland – 10 rounds or less
New Jersey – 15 rounds or less
New York –
- Buffalo – 5 rounds or less
- Pochester – 5 rounds or less
- New York City – 5 rounds or less
- All Others – 10 rounds or less. Pre-ban magazines are not allowed
- Cincinnati – 10 rounds or less
- Cleveland – 20 rounds or less
- Columbus – 20 rounds or less
- Dayton – 10 rounds or less
- Toledo – 10 rounds or less
Washington DC – No Magazines allowed
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.