Introducing another innovation from Strike Industries, an improvement on the ergonomics and function of the already Enhanced Castle Nut and Extended End Plate system. The revolutionary Tribus includes a genius mechanism that allows the castle nut to have full anti-walk capabilities. The days of the castlenut unthreading itself from the buffer tube are over. Also, with the threaded set screw design, there will never be a need to stake through the endplate and buffer tube, permanently ruining your receiver. The new design includes the steel castle nut that has been lengthened to match the extended end plate, supporting more of the receiver extension’s threaded area, and improving aesthetics. The extended end plate features a Quick Detach sling swivel mount, pushed back away from the webbing of the primary hand. An additional two mounting points have been added on either side, allowing true user preference in terms of mobility and dexterity when it comes to sling position. This allows weapons manipulations in tight spaces and under stress, without the startling pain that can result from a pinched hand when using a sling attached to a standard, flat QD end plate.
Required Tools: The castle nut was meant to be installed using an adjustable or fixed spanner wrench. A traditional Ar multitool or wrench can work but may cause damage to the castle nut.
- Antiroation Castle Nut
- 3 QD Mounting Points
- Extended End Plate for prevention of pinching hand when using a sling attached
- Staking not required, castle nut will not back out once screw is threaded
- Aesthetic upgrade
- Multiple QD point located on center, left, and right side of the end plate.
- Upgraded end plate added groove for easier installation of takedown pin detent spring
- Anti-Walk Castle Nut Set Screw replaces and replicates staking capabilities while maintaining easy dissasembly.
- Compared to a standard castle nut and end plate, the fully collapsed position, with most stocks, is eliminated in order to create proper clearance for the QD socket.
- Extended end plate for prevention of pinching hand while using a sling attached.
1x Extended castle nut
1x Extended end plate
2x M3x12mm set screw
1x 1.5mm hex key