Designed to be one of the lightest and shortest collapsible polymer stocks on the market, the SI Viper ES-CQB provides the shooter with intuitive functionality and a compact, non-obstructive nature. The angled butt pad is designed with an ergonomic shape suitable for multiple shouldering methods. This stock will collapse down fully on a mil-spec receiver extension tube; the sling attachment is made simple with inclusion of an integrated QD sling socket on left and right side for ambidextrous configurations. While not as robust as its bigger brother, the CQB stock is perfect for those who need the interface and control of a buttstock, but in a more discreet, easy to transport package.
- Length: 6.64″
- Height: 4.43″
- Widths: 1.58″ @ body; 1.74″ @ QD cups
- Weight: 5.8 oz
- Materials: Nylon fiber reinforced polyme
- Color: Black/FDE
- Compact form factor is intuitive and comfortable.
- One of the shortest Stocks on the market!
- QD Sling Cups included.
- Lightweight, compact design is perfect for a wide range of users.
- Butt face easily accepts stippling for enhanced surface texture
*Any mortar drills required to overcome a hard bolt override failure should be conducted with the stock in the fully collapsed position.
- (1) SI Viper ES-CQB Stock