In stock (can be backordered)
Diamondhead’s innovative VRS T-556 M-LOK Free Floating Handguards offer an uninterrupted rail extension and handguard in perfect alignment with the host weapon’s flat top receiver. The “T” rail replaces the factory delta ring and barrel nut. The VRS T-556 M-LOK Free Floating Handguard System provides excellent flexibility of use when adding M-LOK configured accessories.
Pair the VRS T-556 handguard with the Diamondhead T-Brake (5.56mm) for optimal muzzle compensation & appearance.
- Designed to give a factory installed appearance to the rifle.
- Proprietary replacement barrel nut included with rail that allows for easy installation and elimination of barrel nut timing issues
- Mounts on barrels with low profile gas block, or can replace fixed front sight (basic punch, hammer) with a low profile gas block (not included)
- Comfortable triangular shape
- Sturdy, lightweight free float design
- Improves accuracy and provides exceptional airflow to keep barrel cooler
- Flush mounted top rail for a monolithic appearance
- Lightning fast configuration changes
- Uninterrupted mounting surface for optics or other accessories
- Improves comfort and ease of shooting while allowing for personal modification with optional rail accessories (rails & bumpers)
- Customize for specific applications; Add more rails as additional accessories are needed; Mix full length and short rails and bumpers to suit
- Proprietary clamping system for rigid, secure attachment
- Mil. Spec. Type III anodized 6061 aluminum construction
- Mil. Std. 1913 Picatinny rail dimensions
- Fits all M4/AR15/M16 variants
- Combat durable
NOTE: Requires removal of both delta ring and factory barrel nut and replacement of front sight with low profile gas block
HEAVY BARREL COMPATIBILITY: Please note that some heavy barrels may have compatibility issues with the Diamondhead VRS barrel nut.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.